[This quiz is now closed. Stay tuned for more upcoming quizzes!]
Here’s a quiz on stewards in the Bible. Send in the correct answers to firstname.lastname@example.org to get your name in lights. Remember to include your name and age when you send in your answers. Note: This quiz is based on the KJV translation of the Bible.
Definition of “stewardship”: A “steward” refers to someone who takes care of something specific. For Christians, stewardship can be defined as the responsibility of diligently and faithfully managing the work God has given to them to do.
- Who was the first steward to have ever lived?
- What is the quality that stewards are required to have (as listed in 1 Corinthians 4:2)?
- Which man in the Bible was first imprisoned, then put in charge of the prison, and finally put in charge of an entire country, second only to the king?
- This young man was captured and taken to a foreign land, and eventually became “preferred above the presidents and princes.” Who was he?
- In what two Gospels can you find the parable of the talents?
- Upon the Master’s return, how many talents does the first servant have left?
- What does the Master say to the first servant after seeing how many talents he has?
- Upon the Master’s return, how many talents does the third servant have left?
- “For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much __________: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the ______.”
- “And if ye have not been _________in that which is another man's, who shall give you that which is your ________?”