Find out how well you know the Old Testament character, Joshua!
Hint: See “Level 2 Lesson Plan: Heroes of the Bible: Joshua” for answers to the following questions.
1. God made a promise or covenant to give Canaan to the Israelites. Who did He make this promise to?
2. Who was Joshua’s predecessor?
3. What is the first recorded miracle that God performed for Joshua?
4. What is the name of the woman who lived along the walls of Jericho, who helped to save Joshua’s spies?
5. What special visitor did Joshua meet with before he conquered Jericho?
A) Jericho’s military
B) the captain of the Lord’s army
C) the king of Jericho
D) a prophet
6. What kind of battle instructions did God give Joshua? List the verse references of where these instructions can be found.
7. Who survived the battle of Jericho?
8. What time-altering miracle did God perform for Joshua? List the verse reference of where this miracle can be found.
9. What does Joshua’s name mean?
10. How old was Joshua when he died?
Authored by R. A. Watterson.
Copyright 2012 by The Family International