1. The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows his handiwork.
2. Day to day utters speech, and night to night shows knowledge.
3. There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.
4. Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them has he set a tabernacle for the sun,
5. Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoices as a strong man to run a race.
6. His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit to the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.
7. The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.
8. The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.
9. The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring forever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.
10. More to be desired are they than gold, yes, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
11. Moreover by them is your servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.
12. Who can understand his errors? Cleanse you me from secret faults.
13. Keep back your servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.
14. Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
An audio of Psalm 19 KJV can be found here.
Text from the American King James Version Bible. Illustrated by Y.M. Designed by Roy Evans.
Published by My Wonder Studio. Copyright © 2021 by The Family International