- Print this sheet on cardstock.
- Score along the straight lines on each face of the die, and fold the tabs.
- Assemble the two die sections following the diagram (see example 1). Glue one long tab in place at a time, and move around the die until all of the long tabs are glued in place.
- Glue seven of the eight triangles onto the corner tabs of the die (see example 2).
- Before gluing the eighth triangle onto the die, stuff your die with tissue, cotton balls, or paper for ballast.
- Once you've stuffed the die, glue the last triangle in place.
Tip: The die rolls more easily when rolled on a rug, towel, or piece of cloth.